19.1.15

URBAN


Heyyy guys, here's my first outfit of 2015, I know it's a bit late but I had some examinations so I didn't really have time. I'm wearing my new Zara's bomber which I'm in love with cause you can wear it with almost all the clothes you want. The sweat is also new, I found it in the Zara's sales and it was like 14€ I think. 

Heyyy, voici mon premier look de cette nouvelle année 2015, c'est un peu tard je sais mais avec tous mes examens c'était un peu difficile de faire ça avant. Je porte mon nouveau bomber de chez Zara que j'ai reçu il y a une semaine et dont je suis complètement amoureuse du fait qu'on peut le porter avec vraiment tout! Le sweat est aussi nouveau, je l'ai trouvé dans les soldes, aussi chez Zara, et il était à seulement 14€.


I also wear my Zara's boots which are not that new but I almost never wore them I don't really know why cause they are comfortable and I love the color of them, it's like a burgundy color. And again, this bag! This bag is just my favorite ever! 

Je porte ces bottines qui viennent également de chez Zara, elles ne sont pas vraiment nouvelles mais je ne sais pas pourquoi je ne les ai quasi jamais mises alors que pourtant elles sont assez confortables et j'aime aussi beaucoup la couleur. Et de nouveau, ce sac! Ce sac c'est vraiment mon préféré de tous les temps!


Unfortunately I didn't succeed to find all the clothes cause some of them are sales or old ones but if you go at your local Zara store you should find most of them!

Malheureusement, je n'ai pas réussi à trouver tous les vêtements car la plupart étaient en soldes ou tout simplement plus en vente mais si vous allez dans votre magasin Zara vous devriez quand même trouver la plupart d'entre eux!


BOMBER: Zara
SWEAT: Zara
SHIRT: Zara
TROUSERS: Zara
SHOES: Zara
BAG: Zara

3 comments :

  1. Love your blog all thought how can i follow you?
    Very nice and the style is very cool!

    Would you please check out my blog
    http://straplesss.blogspot.pt
    And follow me there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Masha! I'm so happy you like it!
      In the right column of my blog, there's a widget and you can become a follower if you want.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig