26.5.15

BUZZCUT SEASON



JACKET: Zara 
TROUSERS: Bershka
SHOES: H&M 
BAG: Neuville

Ok guys, just look at this jacket! How beautiful is it?! I'm just in love with it and you know what, I'm for 3 years now! I bought it for 39,99€ or something like that at Zara and I can say that, so far, I never loved a clothing so muuuuch! No no, I'm not exaggerating at all...

Ok guys, regardez juste la veste! N'est-elle pas magnifique?! J'en suis complètement dingue et ce depuis maintenant 3 ans! Je l'avais acheté chez Zara pour 39,99€ ou quelque chose comme ça et je peux dire que, jusqu'à présent, je n'ai jamais autant aimé un vêtement! Non non, je n'exagère pas...

Don't forget to follow me on the other social media
          
Get this look for $119+ on Lookastic: Red and Navy Floral Long Sleeve Blouse, Black Skinny Jeans, Black Leather Flat Sandals, Black Leather Crossbody Bag

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig